Sunday 27 February 2011

No Strings Attached



The Synopsis
Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are two people who meet and attempt at being sex buddies without letting feelings become attached. Needless to say, they find this harder than it looks.

The Review
I physically couldn't bring myself to write more in the synopsis than that. To say this film is predictable would be the understatement of the century. What disappointed me about it though was that they sold it to sound like it wouldn't be. Guys, call a spade a spade. This film could have been predicted from simply hearing the title.

It wasn't a terrible film and I was certainly entertained throughout with minimal looking at my watch but almost as soon as it was finished I had forgotten about it.

It was all just...alright. There was one mixed CD moment that made me giggle and I thought was a neat idea but other than that I find myself really straining to remember many other moments of this film. It was cliched and although amusing at points it seemed to fall short of anything particularly interesting.

I might one day end up buying the DVD should I find it in the sale but I'm in no rush to see it again and although it wasn't exactly a bad experience watching it, I can't bring myself to give it anymore than a simple two faces. I have nothing more to say.

No comments: